The Chamber provides services in the field of comprehensive organization of trade missions to India, which main objective is to enable establishing direct contacts with Polish/Indian entrepreneurs.
Organizing a business mission covers:
- finding business partners
- organizing individual meetings between entrepreneurs
- visits in the diplomatic posts
- meeting with a state representation and government agencies in Poland/India
- visit in local producers/factories
- organizing a stay in Poland/India (accommodation, flight booking)
Each mission is organized in conjunction with participation in a fair, in which Poland has a stand. Thus it is an excellent opportunity to present your offer to Indian entrepreneurs.
The Chamber cooperates with Polish/Indian government entities, local governments and many organizations which guarantees a professional preparation of the missions.
We offer business missions in two forms:
• Individual business mission – a program of a business mission is tailored directly to the expectations and needs of the individual customer.
• Joint business mission – a program of a business mission is being developed as a compromise between the expectations of the companies that have previously declare their participation.